Residential Life Program
S. Chris Bradley Send E-Mail
Director of RSD Student Life Programs
RSD's highly secure, on-campus residence facility is available free to eligible students, ages 5- 21, from Monday thru Friday. Approximately 30% of our students enjoy the comfort and safety of this on-campus facility. Trained and certified residential counselors and nursing staff are fluent in both English and ASL. RSD counselors create a nurturing home environment and provide positive role model mentoring, daily structure, and discipline.
In addition the students receive the benefit of:
- Ongoing communication with peers reinforcing continued language development
- A 10 bed health center with on-call medical doctor
- Professionally managed dining facility
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities available
- Dorms equipped with books, magazines, computers, videophones, TTYs, TVs, DVD Players, and VCRs
- A fully-equipped recreation center, indoor gymnasium, pool, fitness center and multiple outdoor playing fields, including an outdoor lighted basketball court
- School supplied vans providing transportation to a wide assortment of after-school activities including: bowling, roller-skating, shopping, open-captioned movies, local professional sports events, and more.