Go to the Media Center to get the latest edition of the ECC Times newsletter and ECC Monthly Activities Calendar.
Parents have many options to become intimately involved in RSD and their children's education and development, including:
- Early Childhood Center (ECC) and Parent Staff Association meetings, family brunches and dinners, home visits, and classroom holiday parties
- American Sign Language classes, special topic forums and group discussions presented by RSD faculty, specialists and invited presenters
- Shared Reading Project
- Special summer classes for our youngest, center-based children
- Family events and celebrations
- Networking with other RSD parents at school events and in family homes.
- Joining The American Society for Deaf Children (ASDC), to receive The Endeavor news magazine for families with Deaf and hard of hearing children, as well as information about ASDC conferences and timely family resources.
For assistance in applying to RSD, to arrange for a campus tour, or for general intake referral information, call 585-336-5854; 585-286-2806 (VP) or e-mail: Info@RSDeaf.org.